Emily’s Elevator Pitch

My name is Emily Fritcke, I am a full time student at Arizona State University. I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2015 with degrees in both English Literature and History as well as minor in Arabic Studies and a certificate in the study of Religion and Conflict.
Emily2
For the past two years I have been immersed in the study of history and social studies education in Pakistan. Through my research I have become passionate about education equality and peace studies. This semester I will be beginning my Honors Thesis in which I will focus my research on how history education can be developed in order to promote peace through a comparative study of the history curriculums of both Pakistan and the United States.

In the past I have worked as the youngest congressional campaign staff member in Arizona during the 2012 election cycle and I have served as a teaching assistant within Barrett, the Honors College at ASU. I am currently a communications and marketing assistant for the Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict where I accomplish administrative tasks, event promotions, fundraising, and up-keep of the Center’s two Twitter accounts. My long term goals include attending graduate school, pursuing careers in academia and public service, and climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro!

Elevator Pitch