So we’re stuck in an elevator…

IMG_5632-1My name is Aimee Cash, and I am currently pursuing a Bachelors in Digital Journalism, as well as a Masters of Mass Communication at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication of Arizona State University.

All my life I have loved music of all sorts, and I will admit to being somewhat of a “hipster” when it comes to my music tastes. They’re eclectic and unique, like I imagine myself to be. With my passion for music, and my knowledge of digital journalism, I am taking the best of both worlds and analyzing the impact of social media and technology on the music industry. After all, haven’t we all hit a point in our lives where we get tired of hearing a song, but are not quite sure what the next step is? That’s when we all turn to the social aspect of it.

My ultimate desire is to be able to share music across cultures, across countries, across continents, and to be able to inform the public about the opportunities to experience the world through music.

I have interned with the Cronkite Journal, where I covered everything from events, to profiles, features, and awards. I have a passion for preventing visual and written works, as well as works of artistry for the ears.

With all of these skills- written, visual, and audial, I suppose you could say that I am a triple threat as an informer, and I hope to keep it that way by staying at the top of my game.

Screenshot 2014-01-26 22.35.27