Globe as a yard…

Traveling, traveling traveling…

Since July 2012 till July 2013 I have changed 30 airplanes…

Reaching different destination, with different motivations…

Love to move, I have never been person to stay still… During this one year American experience, I gave my best to get most of it… Different friendships, road trips, as many cities of America as I could fit into my schedule. Exhibition, workshops, conferences…all of it… and still I feel I could do a way more then that…

I was always quite energetic person.. Big time extrovert… Love to go into places where are people are not sure they would.. Love to challenge my self..

And now back in Balkan… Looking around apathy on a bigger scale… Love my Country and believe that we are full of very talented young people..They must have a chance… They must show what they can do and reach.. sometimes specially with highly corrupted and small countries… it is important to send future generation into other perspectives.. show them what are their potential and make them believe in themselves…. That is the only way to transform Country like Bosnia and Herzegovina… And that is not something which would happen overnight.. after war, years of corruption it will take a way more time… but it is important to make first steps…

then we know we are moving into some directions..

Myself I feel like all Globe is my yard.. want to dig into myself as much as I can, to transform all what is possible during my life time and to challenge… And no matter in which part of the Globe I will be ending , being created and grown in Bosnia and Herzegovina I will always be working in the favor of that place… that is not question of choice…that is must…

I love life, and believe in it… Love people and know that they can transform a world by transforming their views…