Eid Festival and Pakistani People

Yes ……sitting In Phoenix ,I can feel that how my country and city people  have celebrated the  biggest Festival of the year Eid-ul -fitr after facing the history,s worst flood situation but what to do as this was natural disaster and poeple have to face the situation with brave and boldness and get themselves reestablished their destroyed homes and businesses as early as possible .My friends told me on Eid day that they have celebrated their Eid with simplicity .It was first time that about thousands of the Jacobabad celebrated their Eid out of their homes as despite passing one and half month ,the natioanl highways have not been shored up and this city is disconnected from all over the country and peopel who saved thier lives from flood water ,could not be returned and remianed away .I am thankful to God that at least I could save my family from a big lose and returned back from karachi to home .I pray to God that please get help my city and country peopel to bring back their happinesses,joys of their faces as soon as possible and restore their businesses.Further I myself cannot write as my condition is same thier is.