Congrats

Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil – today became a part of my personal history, thanks to my Fellows and colleagues Alauddin, Malik, Michel and Toshe.

It is a moment I think is worthy sharing with all the world. Not because now I know more about the brave citizen-president. But because it is a step forward on my way to be a better person. The presentation was better than the one my group did and I wasn’t jealous one little bit. I was truly happy for the people who did a real good job. I hope everyone can have that kind of moment at least once in a lifetime. It feels so good.

Congratulations, friends! I am impatient to see the digest version of the presentation on this blog, so many other people can join my joy of learning. 

by Daria

About Daria

Reporter, anchor, producer at HTV - Croatian public broadcasting network. Best in doing features, docutainment projects and live programs. Ex-executive producer of a breakfast show. Recipient of different national and international TV awards. Teacher of TV practicums at Zagreb University. French translator. 2000/01 Professional Development Year at UT in Knoxville-TN. Now mostly involved in internatonal media projects. Currently studying new media at ASU in Phoenix-AZ.

View all posts by Daria →