We are in Washington DC

Wow, Washington DC, formally the District of Columbia is so wonderful and beautiful. It is my first time to come here. Lovely autumn…So many trees, so many colors and crowd of people/ international city/. I am wondering that am I in a forest or in the city?. So beautiful.

We are in the Marriott Hotel, located in Virginia state which is bordered with Washington DC by the Potomac river.The Washington Metropolitan Area, of which the District is a part, has a population of 5.4 million, the eighth-largest metropolitan area in the USA.

We visited the University of Maryland, College Park, which is a public research university, the flagship campus of the University System of Maryland, and the original 1862 land-grant institution in Maryland. It was wonderful to meet other HH Humphrey Fellows there. 

About Chinkhand

Chinkhand Dorj from Mongolia. A broadcasting journalist for Mongolian National Public Radio and Television. A HH Humphrey fellow, 2010-2011 Walter Cronkite School of Jounalism and Mas Communication, ASU.

View all posts by Chinkhand →

One Comment on “We are in Washington DC”

1. I enjoyed the pictures. They are fresh and nice. but honestly, I still can’t figure out who you are.