The biggest Hindus Religious Festival.

It was first festival in my life that I was out of home  celebrated the religious festival specailly **Deevali**. I missed a lot my family,friends and relatives because this is the day in the year that we all get an opportunity to be to gather and have fun, discuss on different issues of thhe routin lives of the each others. On 5th November, Hindus of the World  celebrated  their religious biggest festival ,**Deevali**.According to their faith that when their Lord RAMA returned from his fourteen year exile. this is popularly known as ,The Festival of Lights .The name Diwali is itself a contraction of the word “Deepavali” (Sanskrit: दीपावली Dīpāvali), which translates into row of lamps.[3] Diwali involves the lighting of small clay lamps (divas) (orDeep in Sanskrit: दीप) filled with oil to signify the triumph of good over evil .For Hindus, Diwali is the most important festival of the year and is celebrated in families by performing traditional activities together in their homes. The participants owear new cloths ,share sweats among their relatives ,friends Deepavali is an official holiday in India.This is also celebrated in my country Pakistan with full of joys and  religious freedom .Muslims there also  get themselves  involved in celebrations events .