Inspired by Terry

Once again Terry Greene Sterling made my day. This time during the meeting with us Humphrey Fellows before the presentaion of her book “Illegal” at ASU.  I am always fascinated by people who manage to be comfortable with their naturally great spirit in a tiny body. And it shines out so bright with every wide warm smile.

You can share more on my personal blog Arizona 4 Outsiders.

Daria

About Daria

Reporter, anchor, producer at HTV - Croatian public broadcasting network. Best in doing features, docutainment projects and live programs. Ex-executive producer of a breakfast show. Recipient of different national and international TV awards. Teacher of TV practicums at Zagreb University. French translator. 2000/01 Professional Development Year at UT in Knoxville-TN. Now mostly involved in internatonal media projects. Currently studying new media at ASU in Phoenix-AZ.

View all posts by Daria →

2 Comments on “Inspired by Terry”

1. I fully agree with Terry. You learn what it feels like being a minority when you start living in some other country. No body lives out of his country happily. It is the hard circumstances that force people to flee their countries and take shelter in safer states.

2. I’m so glad you enjoyed hearing about Illegal. Reading it as a native of Arizona, it was strange seeing where I grew up from someone else’s perspective.